Benefits of renting a Party Bus
A party bus is a fun and stylish way to go out with friends. They are equipped with various functions that can make a trip exciting and worthwhile. Apart from having fun, there are many other benefits of hiring a party bus, some of them are
You do not have to drive: Party busses usually come with their own drivers, this means you do not have to be saddled with the responsibility of driving while your friends are having fun. Alcohol is allowed on most party busses and drinking while driving is a crime. You do not have to be bothered about any of these as the bus comes with a designated driver
Everybody arrives at the same time: you no longer have to arrive first and wait for your companions to arrive later. Party bus rentals have busses that can fit up to 50 people at once. You can agree that travelling is more fun when everyone is together.
It is cost effective: if you begin to calculate how much you would spend on multiple cabs or fueling multiple cars, you will discover that hiring a party bus is a better deal than going in separate cars. With Austin party bus you can find the right bus for your party that also fits your budget.
The party doesn’t have to stop: you and your friends can enjoy a night out and visit multiple destinations without the party having to stop. the ride from one spot to the other can be boring and make partying less fun. But with the party bus the party continues in the bus until you get to your next destination.
Things to Know Before Renting a Party Bus
When it comes to travel-oriented special events, sometimes a standard limousine is not enough to accommodate all of the participants. This is one reason why party buses are gaining popularity as go-to rental vehicles. The following information will help people who have thought about renting a party bus learn what to look for and what to ask for before they make a final decision.
Quality vs. Quantity
Party buses, also referred to as “limo buses,” come in various sizes and rental fees can exceed one thousand dollars. As such, it can be very easy for a budget-conscious person to be enticed by what appears to be a good deal on a party bus that will accommodate the size of his or her party and not realize that the company he or she is considering is not in compliance with city or state regulations. For example, the party bus rental business may be employing drivers who are not properly trained or using buses that are in need of repair.
This is why it is imperative that prospective customers ask party bus rental representatives for proof of inspections, insurance and qualified drivers. Companies that fail to produce this information should be avoided. An example of a party bus rental company that values quantity over quality would be one that tries to accommodate more than 30 people on a party bus that was designed to seat no more than 30 people. In an attempt to “gloss over” the facts, the company may offer customers discounts and other extras.
While representatives of reputable party bus companies will let patrons know exactly how many passengers can be comfortably seated on a specific party bus, prospective customers should still take it upon themselves to inspect the seats prior to renting the bus to ensure that there is enough room to accommodate older adults and overweight or otherwise disabled individuals who will be in attendance.
Once a person has selected a party bus rental company, he or she needs to obtain written verification of the services to be rendered by the business. For example, the booking should confirm the type of bus that is to be rented, the exact cost of the rental and any other applicable fees such as gratuities and a cancellation fee. A schedule that outlines exactly when and where the patron’s party will be picked up and dropped off should also be included.
- Customers need to discuss amenities with party bus rental company personnel and inspect the items before any financial transactions take place. For example, televisions and sound systems, if available, should produce crisp images and clear audio. Special effects lighting and other equipment should work properly as well.
- Some party bus rental companies provide food, drink and music in addition to transportation while others may not. Prospective clients need to ask if these services are part of the rental agreement. If not, they may need to find another party bus rental company.
Tips for Renting a Party Bus
- Selection of Vehicle
The selection of a vehicle depends on the number of passengers. Party Buses comes in different sizes. Starting from 13 Passenger Sprinter Van to 56 Passenger Coach Buses, you have an array of choices. You should always know the headcount before you hire a party bus. It is important because you will never want to rent a 30 Passenger Party Bus with 20 people onboard. Similarly, you will also not like to crowd the 18 passenger party bus with 25 people.
- Set your Destination
Before renting a party bus, you should decide the destination or the route of the bus you would like to go from. Your driver needs to know this so that he can plan the route while ensuring safety and timely arrival. You can have multiple stops in your journey but that needs to be informed in advance. Like, going to a concert and having a dinner break at any restaurant on the route.
- Consider the Cost
Cost is the most important thing to be considered before renting a party bus. While most of the party bus rentals work on an hourly basis while a few have a fixed price for a fixed destination. The pricing of the bus also depends on the capacity of the bus and the amenities it offers.
- Decide on Refreshments
While renting a party bus for a bachelor party or reunion, it is fair likely to consume alcoholic beverages. Check with the company about their policies for food and beverages.
It’s important to know the authenticity of the company you are planning to get a party bus from. Don’t forget to check their reviews, testimonials, from how many years they have been in this business, etc. Apart from this, you should also check whether the drivers who are hired by the company hold the legitimate commercial driving license and insurance. It’s always advised to check the office area and the bus-style and interior in real life, before making the final deal as to avoid any future issues. The whole point of the background check is to see whether the service providers are reliable or not.
Snacks are a must
Usually, a party bus rental is more than 6 hours. You might get hungry! Even though your night out includes dinner but still a few will call for some light snacks. Usually, transportation companies can make arrangements for snacks when told in advance but you can also purchase them as per your requirements before the trip begins.
Do’s and Don’ts of a party Bus?
A party bus is a great idea for a fun event. They are the perfect venue for bachelor parties, birthdays, office parties and so much more.
To ensure that you have fun and stay safe while you rent a party bus, here are a few Do’s and Don’ts for your next bus rental.
- Make sure you rent a bus from a legal rental companyAll safety rules should be strictly adhered to. Listen to the driver’s instructions while on the bus. Avoid any behavior that could cause harm to a fellow passenger or any form of damage to the bus.
- Clean up after yourself while on the trip. You can pass bin bags around to avoid having to do a big clean-up at the end of the trip.
- Ensure you do a headcount before the trip and after the trip. This is very important as you don’t want to leave anyone behind.
- Do not bring any illegal or harmful substances with you on the bus. Weapons are also prohibited on a party bus.
- It is important that you do not distract the driver when embarking on a journey. Do not forget your belongings on the bus. At the end of your trip check for personal effects such as your wallet, keys, phone, etc.
- Every party bus has a passenger limit. Make sure you confirm the maximum passenger capacity of the bus beforehand to avoid bringing additional people on the ride
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited while on the bus. Make sure you drink responsibly and keep things under control.